Crocodile oil has been used for centuries for its natural healing properties and regenerating powers.
As crocodile oil has a similar composition to human skin oil, it is gentle enough to be used on all problem skin.
It naturally contains Omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9, Oleic and Linoleic Acid and peptides.
These are vitally important to assist with a variety of skin conditions.
Crocodile oil is a natural transdermal oil to support healthy, blemish free hydrated skin.
It is antibacterial, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
At Golden 8 have harnessed the potency of this extraordinary extract and the exceptionally powerful properties within.
Our Crocodile Oil is dermatologically, skin irritant and skin sensitive tested.
Our Crocodile Oil is 100% Australian owned, sourced, produced and made.
Our Golden 8 range has products suitable for the whole family.
- Wound healing
- Stretch marks
- Nappy rash
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Mosquito bites
- Hair and nail growth
The Benefits of pure Australian Crocodile Oil
- The only known oil to Contain 36 lipids all beneficial to the skin.
- Shares the same molecular structure as the natural oils found in human skin, at higher levels.
- Suitable for atopic eczema prone skin, acne, and psoriasis with the added goodness of Omega 7.
- Promotes hair growth due to high levels of oleic acid.
- Apply to cold sores for antibacterial effectiveness.
- Skin regeneration due to highest levels of Oleic and Linoleic acids.
- Relief for shingles itch and scarring.
- A natural antimicrobial remedy for wounds.
- Improves itchy, dry, cracked and stretched skin.
- Reduce redness and irritation.
- Relief for burns and bites.
- Promotes eyelash growth.
- Calms sensitive skin after shaving.
- Intense hydration for post-menopausal skin.
- Ultra nourishing for hair due to high levels of essential fatty acids.
- Soothes nappy rash.
- Reduces cradle cap.
- After care for tattoos.
- Promotes nail growth.
- Helps control sebum production for acne prone skin.
- Cell regeneration due to high levels of Oleic acid, Vitamin E and A.
- Softens and nourishes dehydrated skin, with its combination of Omega 3,6, 7 and 9.
- Ability to penetrate deeply into the skin, whilst creating a barrier against infection.
- Has shown antimicrobial activity against Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Plumps skin to help hold moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fast absorption, deep hydration and non-greasy.
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, it does not clog pores.
- Suitable for babies to adults.
- Suitable for animal care post op and wounds.